Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fairview

JoAnn has some property and a trailer in Fairview UT. It took about an hour and a half to get there and it is in the middle of no where. We went down for 1 night to check it out and ride ATVS. On the way down we passed my windmills! You can see them from our living room window even though they are about 20 miles away! 

They look small here but are so big!

As soon as we got out of the car we were put on AtVs . I was not going to go, but JoAnn convinced me too. She drove me around. It was scary and cool! She is a great driver. The next day I rode with Jimmy. He is also good.I drove for about 3 min at the end. It was fun! 



3 comments:

  1. Yeah Annie! way to post really quick. I will make sure to send you the pics I took, including the one of Jimmy on his ATV. that was so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you screamed and laughed the entire time you were driving! So jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, I have an award for your blog because your blog is awesome.

    here's the link:
    http://mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-awards-are-treasures.html

    ReplyDelete