Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

Jimmy and I were able to spend Christmas in Michigan again this year and it was wonderful!! Here are some highlights! 

playing cards

Logan loves batman! 

My brother Eric and his awesome hat!

My mom loves her glass water bottle!

Nichole and her 5 lbs of gummy bears.


Kenzee loves her new baby Mary.

the grandparents.

Dad beating up Dirk because he is too slow. 


Dad got a new TV for the bedroom!

Logan loves transformers!

so does great papa! 


3 comments:

  1. ok, please explain those huge, exciting towers of presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each couple has a tower of gifts. In each one there is something for each of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a tower of gifts... Annie, may I have yours? LoL... looks like you guys all had a fun time! Isn't it very different opening gifts with little kids? When we opened gifts at the Magistro residence, there wasn't a quiet moment after the kids arrived. But it's fun.

    ReplyDelete