Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pioneer Woman!!!

We did it. We met her.It might have taken 4 hours and 45 minutes,  but it was so worth it. Thank you to Kendra Fox who was awesome to hangout with, and even more awesome for bringing her nice camera and shooting 100 pics.

First we went to the Gallery where she spoke to all 500ish of us. It was so full. I could not see or barley hear, but Kendra could and that is what mattered because she had the fancy camera. She answered questions, it was great. Interesting fact. Marlboro Man's real name is Ladd. Interesting huh? 


next ones. Kendra and I outside.I have crazy eyes. then me in front of a small part of the crowd. You should have seen it when we got there and and the line went around the block and up the street. We knew she was cool, but wow!! 

Meeting her. Wow. So nice. Pretty teeth. and even after 4 1/2 hours signing, just so happy we came and waited. 

It was a great night and I am so glad I went with Kendra.She understands the pioneer woman. It was a great night. 

4 comments:

  1. SO FUN! You look so cute in the pics :) Love the hair! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, you are so lucky to have been there. We called the bookstore and they were out of the cookbook---as well as Barnes and Noble and Borders so McKenna didn't go up. We love and understand the Pioneer Woman. Glad you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had such a good time! I know Kendra was really looking forward to going with you, I am glad it was worth the wait:)
    Your hair looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun! I'm so glad you had a good time even though you had to wait for so long. You are gorgeous by the way.

    ReplyDelete